TOMORROW, TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS FOR ALL
Cars have their place but should not take all the space.
- Create a bus service for Pibracais to facilitate travel within the municipality.
- Turn the train station into a hub of activities and services and increase the parking spaces accordingly.
- Set up a Bike Plan for Pibrac.
TOMORROW, A SUSTAINABLE CITY
Pibrac and its inhabitants, aware of the legacy bequeathed to future generations, on the path to ecological transition.
- Create an educational farm with 100% organic production to feed canteens and home meals, with specific actions aimed at children (biology, cooking lessons, …)
- Promote the production of renewable energy for public equipment.
- Set up an information service dedicated to ecological transition and renewable energy.
TOMORROW, LIVING IN A PRESERVED ENVIRONMENT
A welcoming city respectful of its identity.
- Launch a town-wide public survey of our town’s new housing developments to decide together where to build the number of new accommodations imposed by the Metropolitan authorities.
- Prioritise housing developments limited to 2 or, at most, 3 storeys.
- Redevelop the city centre, including easier access, by means of a « Draw our future Pibrac » competition, supported by urban planning professionals.
TOMORROW, DEMOCRATIC RENEWAL
Exchanges throughout the mandate, to hear the voice of Pibracais and inform decisions.
- Create a Neighbourhood Watch committee involving an elected referent per district, a group of citizens and dedicated participatory budgets.
- Involve elected representatives of the majority, the minority, experts, citizens and economic stakeholders in all major municipal projects.
- Reinforce the right to petition: elected officials will process all topics that will have a gathered a certain number of votes.
TOMORROW, PRIORITY ACTIONS FOR EDUCATION, THE YOUTH AND OUR SENIORS CITIZENS
Undertaking actions for all ages and bridging the gap between generations.
- Open a Citizens’ House that will serve as a place for people to gather, share initiatives, listen to each other, find and exchange information or access digital technology.
- Create a town-sponsored volunteering scheme for young people to help them pay for projects of their own (driving licence, summer camp staff training, professional training, studies etc.) in exchange for volunteering work for the Pibrac community.
- Respond to the need for educational infrastructure (child-minder networking structures, school renovations, redevelopment of the areas around La Salle and the schools) in a concerted manner.
TOMORROW, CARING AT LAST
Recreate a rapport between all Pibracais and support initiatives towards this objective.
- Create a pool of volunteer caregivers within our Citizens’ House to promote vehicle-sharing, the exchange of services, barter, etc.
- Encourage the creation of a place for caregivers to rest.
- Increase the number of intergenerational school dinners.
TOMORROW, AN ACTIVE LOCAL LIFE
Synergy and mobilisation of all the goodwill and skills to work together towards a festive and friendly city.
- Create a bank of volunteers to help associations.
- Develop the implementation of 50/50 actions: The Town Council provides funding and technical support while the citizens contribute the manpower and their time.
- Co-organise our festivals to give them more visibility and help them reach out to all Pibracais.
TOMORROW, CULTURAL AND SPORTS POLICIES FOR ALL
Equipment suited for a dynamic town, to support sport or cultural initiatives.
- Create an energy-efficient sports complex in Coustayrac accessible to people with disabilities for high school students and associations.
- Initiate and participate in the transformation of the Bouconne swimming pool so that it is covered. Continue the development of the Bouconne forest site together with the municipalities concerned to offer nature activities.
- Expand the town’s library and media centre: develop innovative actions aimed at all audiences.
TOMORROW, MORE JOBS, MORE SERVICES
A lively and dynamic city supporting its economic players.
- Set up a producers’ hall.
- Create an internship and job platform for Pibrac.
- Encourage the settlement of the necessary health professionals, to meet the needs of the population and reduce waiting lists.
TOMORROW, A SAFER TOWN FOR ALL
Together, we will be vigilant and caring for others.
- Make land available for the installation of a fire station in Pibrac.
- Recruit a town police officer to form an additional pair.
- Establish a citizens’ charter guaranteeing a mindful and respectful way of living together (respect for others as well as for private and public property), promoting and developing the “Vigilant Citizens” system.
TOMORROW, INVOLVING ALL RESIDENTS
Our team wants to ensure that all residents will be supported and involved in the major decisions that will affect Pibrac or their neighbourhood.
To do this, we will:
- Set up a helpdesk and nominate a member of the elected counselors’ team to act as contact point for all foreign residents.
- Publish in English all important pieces of information on the town’s social media.
- Support the organisation of a unique event gathering the cultures of the various nationalities of Pibrac.