Demain Pibrac 2020 aims to propose a sustainable and inclusive program for Pibrac ahead of the municipal elections taking place on 15th March 2020. To ensure its representativity, Demain Pibrac 2020 wishes to build this project collaboratively with all residents of Pibrac.
A series of five public events will be organised in November and December to gather the public’s ideas and to collaboratively build a manifesto representative of all Pibrac residents. Each workshop will revolve around two main themes and will include both plenary discussions and group work.
The following dates are set:
- 13th November 2019: “Culture and sport for all” and “Renewed local democracy”
- 18th November 2019: “Active local life” and “Sustainable town”
- 26th November 2019: “Living in a preserved environment” and “Safety for everyone”
- 2nd December 2019: “Priority action for the young and the elderly” and “Caring for others”
- 13th December 2019: “Transport made easier” and “More jobs and services in Pibrac”
The events will be held at the Salle Polyvalente, 6 Boulevard des Écoles in Pibrac and will start at 8:30 pm. Everyone is welcome to attend and bring ideas to the table.
Foreign language speakers will be available to help everyone to participate.
Please confirm your interest in participating to any of the events above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to building with you an ambitious program for Pibrac.